- Finnish National Institute for Health & Welfare in Helsinki, Finland hosts Ariel Kalil.
- Co-Director Kalil on child development and parental engagement in rich and poor households. BOLD features the BIP Lab.
- BIP Lab Co-Director Ariel Kalil speaks in Amsterdam about the work of the BIP Lab at the Parents+Experts Assembly global meeting thanks to Apolitical and the Bernard van Leer Foundation (December 2017).
- BIP Lab Co-Director Ariel Kalil speaks at Brown University Department of Economics about using insights to increase parental engagement (November 2017).
- The BIP Lab starts a new project with Paul M. Angell Foundation: "Mapping Cognitive Barriers to Participation in Preschool Parenting Programs".
- Our Research Fellow Sebastian Gallegos presents at Princeton's Education Research Section our work on how behavioral tools influence preschool attendance (November 2017).
- A member of BIP Lab, Kate C. Prickett, presents a panel paper on child mortality at the 2017 APPAM Research Conference in Chicago (November 2017).
- Susan Mayer and Ariel Kalil present "Increasing Attendance at Head Start: A Behavioral Approach", the Show Up 2 Grow Up program, at the 2017 APPAM Research Conference in Chicago (November 2017).
- Ariel Kalil speaks as key note at the Society for Longitudinal and Life Course Studies (SLLS) 2017 Annual Conference at University of Stirling in Scotland (October 2017).
- Ariel Kalil talks about parental engagement and parenting divide at LENA 2017 Conference (September 2017).
- The Inter-American Development Bank invites Ariel Kalil to give a keynote in Buenos Aires for the launch of a Behavioral Insights Team (September 2017).
- The BIP Lab's PACT study was featured in the National Academies of Science report, Parenting Matters, recommending policies to strengthen parenting (June 2016). PACT studied the use of behavioral tools to increase parent engagement in early literacy.
- BIP Lab Co-Director Ariel Kalil moderates a panel on behavioral science and public policy at the Society for Research in Child Development biennial meeting in Austin, Texas (April 2017).
- Ariel Kalil speaks about inequality and child development at European Investment Bank in Luxembourg (February 2017).
- BIP Lab Co-Director Ariel Kalil interviewed by The Atlantic about income-based gaps in parenting (December 2016).
- Ariel Kalil speaks at Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative (OPEC) conference (October 2016).
- Professor Ariel Kalil speaks to White House Council of Economic Advisers (September 2016).
- New video describes how behavioral insights can promote parental investments in children's success (July 2016).
- PACT study highlighted in the Misbehaving Blog (June 2016).